An Expert Advise – One of the Best Local Fence Companies in Canada
Are you facing issues with cattle consistently barging inside your property? Well, it’s the perfect time to install a fence by the best local companies in Canada. A typical fence will safeguard you from people invading your property and also keep you safe from unwanted guests.
A typical fence is a structure that is typically constructed to safeguard an area through boards, wire, rails or netting. Earlier people used to install a traditional feather board fence panels, but nowadays you have so many options, you’ll be spoil for choices. From bevel-edged fences to square-edged fences, fencepro.ca has fences for every individual.
With various options of fences and fence companies in Canada available, it might be a tough task selecting the perfect fence for your apartment/ building. Thankfully, FencePro team is here to help. Whether you want to keep intruders away, protect your plants or flowers, or keep animals safe, the type of fencing you choose is imperative. Here are the most popular types of fencing you can choose from:
- Aluminium fencing– One of the most basic and attractive types of fencing, aluminium fences are best for city use and can protect your front or back garden to provide your household with extra security. Perhaps the main reason aluminium is so popular is that they require little in the way of maintenance, and will only need a quick paint job every few years to keep them looking good. These fences are functional, attractive and won’t take away any attention from period details or architectural features on the exterior of your property. Aluminium fences are best suited for the security minded, and also the ones with kids or pets. The fence is highly strong, difficult to climb, and nearly impossible to break. However, the downside? Aluminium fences don’t always provide the best security, and there are better options if you live in an area that experiences adverse weather.
- Wooden fencing– Another popular type of fencing, wooden fencing is strong, durable material that ensures privacy when selected at the right height. White Wood picket fencing has long been associated with the American suburbs, and are often used to provide a barrier between the street and your front lawn. Not the most cost-effective, wooden fencing can also be used on a farm, particularly a post and rail style. Wood panel fencing is the most secure type of fencing. Typically, the wood panel fences are between 4 to 6 inches high, placed closely together.
- PVC fencing– Vinyl and PVC can often be confused with one another, but the truth is that these two materials are not the same. Vinyl is a radical of ethane that refers to many different ethylene-based compounds while PVC is polyvinyl chloride and a polymer of vinyl chloride. PVC is one of the most popular construction materials used in the market and is relatively inexpensive. The great benefits of constructing a PVC fence is that it will not rot, warp, splinter or check as a wood fence would. To clean the PVC fence, all you need to do is clean off the fence with a rag when it gets a little dirty. A PVC fence requires very minimal maintenance and goes a long way in guarding the apartment/ building.
- Wrought iron fencing– A wrought iron fence is an iron alloy with very low carbon (less than 0.08%) content in contrast to cast iron (2.1% to 4%). It is a semi-fused mass of iron with fibrous slag inclusions (up to 2% by weight), which gives it a “grain” resembling wood that is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure. While wrought iron is a more expensive material than wood, it can often be found in larger, costlier properties.
- Vinyl fencing– An expensive type of fence, Vinyl fencing offers some advantages over other materials. Firstly, vinyl resists paint, so you can clean any stains, damage or even graffiti from the fence just by using some soap and warm water. Vinyl fences are much stronger than some other types of fencing – providing you and your family with the peace of mind that you need. Biggest advantage of a vinyl fencing product is that is virtually maintenance free.
- Chain link fencing– A chain link fence (also referred to as wire netting, wire mesh fence, cyclone fence, chain-wire fence, hurricane fence, or diamond mesh fence) is a type of woven fence made from galvanized or LLDPE-coated steel wire. In the chain-link fence, the wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern so that each ‘zig’ hooks immediately on one side and each zag with the wire immediately on the other. This zig-zag pattern forms the characteristic diamond pattern seen in the chain-link fencing. Chain link fencing is used for Residential bungalows / Properties / Apartment houses, Industrial areas, Farms, Grounds, Land / Plots, Warehouses, Tennis courts, Pool areas, Parks and Parking lots. It is very cheap, low in maintenance, and it is highly functional compared to a brick wall. It is a useful option for residential and commercial set-ups. The low cost and the ease of installation make it an instant solution in all settings.
- Electric fencing– An electric fence is a barrier that uses electric shocks to deter animals and people from crossing a boundary. Electric fences are designed to create an electrical circuit when touched by an animal or a person. Most electric fences are used today in farms as a form of animal control, however, they are frequently used to enhance the security of sensitive areas, such as military installations, prisons, and other security-sensitive places.
- Bamboo fencing– When it comes to your property’s exterior, interior or outdoor decor, do you enjoy a natural, earthy feel? Whether you’re aiming for a unique, stylish, or an artistic fencing option with a natural feel, bamboo is a material that can be used. A bamboo fence can transform your garden, patio or balcony into a cosy and exotic paradise. It is available in either rolls or panels. Bamboo fencing rolls can be sued for covering an existing wall, a mesh panel or a wooden fence.
- Farm fencing– In the agricultural industry, fences are used to keep animals in or out of an area. The fencing to guard a farm can be made from a wide variety of materials, depending on the terrain, and location. Most agricultural fences average about 4 feet (1.2 m) high. In most cases, the farm fencing will be some version of wire fencing.
The type of fence you choose will not only play a key role in your home’s exterior design but also provide you security. A privacy fence installed by a professional gives every homeowner that true sense of home everybody desires for. So, why wait, contact fencepro team, one of the best local fence companies in Canada to install a strong and durable fence in our lawn or backyard. There may be many local fence companies in Canada, but nobody like us. We consider each assignment as a personal mission and try to do the best we can is every situation. Eagerly waiting for your positive response.